ABOUT TCN KIDS MINISTRIES
Our beloved children are the future of our church, locally and as part of Christ’s worldwide family. We are dedicated to providing educational, nurturing and just plain fun opportunities in which our children can participate, such as childcare and Sunday School-type classes, family movie nights, special holiday events and programs throughout the year. There are summer play dates, sleepovers, service projects, meals together and even a preschool water play day! Events are often geared to specific age groups. Our mission is to complement parents’ efforts to raise children in a loving, Christ-centered atmosphere, with benefits that we hope will last a lifetime.
TCN KIDS MINISTRIES MISSION STATEMENT
Connecting a new generation with Jesus Christ – giving children hope, wholeness and opportunities for worship and ministry.
● To learn more about TCN Kids Ministries, please visit our facebook page.
MOVIE NIGHT & TACO BAR
6 p.m., Friday, Jan. 26
The entire church family is invited to come out for a movie and taco bar dinner. We will be viewing the animated film “Smurfs: The Lost Village” (PG). Please watch TCN communications for sign-up information for food items.
PRESCHOOL VALENTINE PARTY
11 a.m., Sunday, Feb. 11 (during Inhouse hour)
We would love for your preschooler to stay and participate in this celebration of God’s love!
HYMN SING AND CHILI BAR
6:30 p.m., Sunday, March 18
The whole church is invited to be part of this fun evening. Come sing all of your favorite hymns and enjoy some delicious chili! The chili bar will begin at 6:30 p.m., immediately followed by the Hymn Sing. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches also will be served.
TCN CHILDREN’S COUNCIL
* Gail Douglas, director: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Erin Burns, teacher schedules (kindergarten-Kickstart), outreach: email@example.com
* Nicole Laber, teacher schedules (infants to preschool): firstname.lastname@example.org
* Sarah Murphy: email@example.com
* Laura Pellman, fundraising: llpellman@gmail,com
* Christina Roberts: firstname.lastname@example.org