ABOUT TCN KIDS MINISTRIES
Our beloved children are the future of our church, locally and as part of Christ’s worldwide family. We are dedicated to providing educational, nurturing and just plain fun opportunities in which our children can participate, such as childcare and Sunday School-type classes, family movie nights, special holiday events and programs throughout the year. There are summer play dates, sleepovers, service projects, meals together and even a preschool water play day! Events are often geared to specific age groups. Our mission is to complement parents’ efforts to raise children in a loving, Christ-centered atmosphere, with benefits that we hope will last a lifetime.
TCN KIDS MINISTRIES MISSION STATEMENT
Connecting a new generation with Jesus Christ – giving children hope, wholeness and opportunities for worship and ministry.
● To learn more about TCN Kids Ministries, please visit our facebook page.
KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM
Did you know you can support TCN Kids Ministries by enrolling in the Kroger Community Rewards program? A percentage of any purchase made under the program is returned to TCN Kids Ministries. The program has been an important fund-raising tool for TCN’s ministry to children. To sign up, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to www.kroger.com.
2. Sign in using your email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, click on “Forgot Password” and a link will be sent to your email to change your password. Or, you can create an account.
3. After signing in, scroll to the bottom of the page, and under “Community,” click on “Kroger Community Rewards.”
4. Click on either “enroll” if you are new or “View Your Rewards Details” if you want to be sure you are connected with TCN Kids Ministries.
5. Enter the first four letters of our church’s name (TROY), then click “Search.”
6. Select our organization by clicking on the circle to the left of “Troy Church of the Nazarene Children’s Council #82439.”
7. Click “Enroll.” You’re finished. Thank you!
Steps for re-registering your Kroger’s Plus Card
1. Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
2. Sign in using your email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, click on “Forgot Password” and a link will be sent to your email to change your password.
3. Enter the first four letters of the organization’s name (TROY), then click “Search.”
4. Select our organization by clicking on the circle to the left of “Troy Church of the Nazarene Children’s Council #82439.”
5. Save changes. Thank you!
TCN CHILDREN’S COUNCIL
* Gail Douglas, director: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Erin Burns, teacher schedules (kindergarten-Kickstart), outreach: email@example.com
* Nicole Laber, teacher schedules (infants to preschool): firstname.lastname@example.org
* Sarah Murphy: email@example.com
* Laura Pellman, fundraising: llpellman@gmail,com
* Christina Roberts: firstname.lastname@example.org