About TCN Kids Ministries
Our beloved children are the future of our church, locally and as part of Christ’s worldwide family. We are dedicated to providing educational, nurturing and just plain fun opportunities in which our children can participate, such as childcare and Sunday School-type classes, family movie nights, special holiday events and programs throughout the year. There are summer play dates, sleepovers, service projects and meals together. Events are often geared to specific age groups. Our mission is to complement parents’ efforts to raise children in a loving, Christ-centered atmosphere, with benefits that we hope will last a lifetime.
TCN Kids Ministries mission statement
Connecting a new generation with Jesus Christ – giving children hope, wholeness and opportunities for worship and ministry.
● To learn more about TCN Kids Ministries, please visit our facebook page.
Venture onto an unchartered island where children survive and thrive. Anchor youngsters in the truth that Jesus carries them through life’s storms. All children 3 years old through exiting 5th graders are welcome. Invite friends and neighbors to be part of this fun event!
Contact Christina Roberts at email@example.com for volunteer information. Volunteers are needed to help in all areas. Sign up to volunteer online at VBS sign-ups or at the TCN Welcome Center on Sundays.
Also, parents are encouraged to preregister their children online or at the Welcome Center.
Online VBS preregistration is available at VBS sign-ups
Questions? Please contact Christina Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org or (614) 795-6792.
● SPAGHETTI LUNCHEON
Sunday, June 24 (immediately following Inhouse classes)
The luncheon will benefit Summer VBS. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches also will be available.
● SCHOOL-AGE LOCK-IN
6:30 p.m.-9 a.m., June 29-30
School-age children (exiting kindergarten to 5th grade) are invited to come for a lock-in at the church. This fellowship opportunity gives youngsters time to play games and spend time together. Children also will be working on a service project. Dinner and breakfast will be provided.
● BACKPACK BLESSING
During 9:30 a.m. worship service, Aug. 12
We celebrate the growth of our children as they learn more about God’s love! All children through high school are welcome to bring their backpacks to be blessed by the congregation before they begin their new school year. A sloppy joe luncheon will be served after Inhouse classes.
KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM
Did you know you can support TCN Kids Ministries by enrolling in the Kroger Community Rewards program? A percentage of any purchase made under the program is returned to TCN Kids Ministries. The program has been an important fund-raising tool for TCN’s ministry to children. To sign up, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to www.kroger.com.
2. Sign in using your email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, click on “Forgot Password” and a link will be sent to your email to change your password. Or, you can create an account.
3. After signing in, scroll to the bottom of the page, and under “Community,” click on “Kroger Community Rewards.”
4. Click on either “Enroll” if you are new or “View Your Rewards Details” if you want to be sure you are connected with TCN Kids Ministries.
5. Enter the first four letters of our church’s name (TROY), then click “Search.”
6. Select our organization by clicking on the circle to the left of “Troy Church of the Nazarene Children’s Council #82439.”
7. Click “Enroll.” You’re finished. Thank you!
Steps for re-registering your Kroger’s Plus Card
1. Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
2. Sign in using your email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, click on “Forgot Password” and a link will be sent to your email to change your password.
3. Enter the first four letters of the organization’s name (TROY), then click “Search.”
4. Select our organization by clicking on the circle to the left of “Troy Church of the Nazarene Children’s Council #82439.”
5. Save changes. Thank you!
TCN CHILDREN’S COUNCIL
* Gail Douglas, director: email@example.com
* Nicole Laber, teacher schedules (infants to preschool): firstname.lastname@example.org
* Sarah Murphy: email@example.com
* Laura Pellman, fundraising: llpellman@gmail,com
* Christina Roberts: firstname.lastname@example.org