Connect, grow and serve within a small group
The purpose of small groups is to give each person a place to grow, serve and connect with others while learning about living a Christian life and loving God. Each of these groups gathers around a light meal and will welcome you to join them! Please call the leader of a group, or contact Jessica Myers (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.
Small groups and leaders
● PATTY DORAN (573-8869)
Location: The home of Frank and Gail Douglas, 830 Pinehurst Drive, Tipp City.
Meets first and third Sundays of the month at 6 p.m.
● TONY AND VICKI HAND (473-3953)
Location: The home of Tony and Vicki Hand, 228 N. Wall St., Covington.
Meets first and third Sundays of the month; light meal at 5 p.m., followed by study and discussion at 6 p.m.
● SUE ODA (935-1065)
Location: The home of Sue Oda, 336 Shaftsbury Road, Troy.
Meets second and fourth Sundays of the month from 6-8 p.m.
● KRAIG AND JOANNA WOODDELL (658-3085)
Locations: The home of Kraig and Joanna Wooddell, 533 Maplecrest Drive, Troy, or the home of Ben and Tish Dehus, 5680 Horseshoe Bend Road, Ludlow Falls.
Meets two or three Sundays a month from 5-7 p.m.
● Leaders: Mark and Sherry Douglas
● 6-7:30 p.m., Sundays Feb. 2, 9, 16, 23 and March 1, at TCN in rooms 103-104. Childcare available.
● Explore the call of our Creator to live life wholeheartedly devoted to him. We’ll search Scripture related to the resources God has provided us: time, relationships, finances, fruit of the spirit and spiritual gifts.
● Sign up in the TCN lobby or by emailing email@example.com by Sunday, Jan. 26.
‘RHYTHMS OF RENEWAL’
● Leaders: Jessica Myers and Tori Helstrom
● Resource: “Rhythms of Renewal,”
by Rebekah Lyons
● When: 6 p.m. on Fridays, beginning
● Where: TBD